Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Screw Yahoo!

I've decided I'm going to stop using Yahoo as a source for news. I'm convinced that they intentionally change the url's of their news stories to confound bloggers. None of my hyperlinks to yahoo news stories work any more. I don't see why they shouldn't welcome the traffic I direct to their sites, but screw 'em. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. When I do see something in yahoo news that interests me, I'll do my best to find an alternative source to cite. Ya hear that, Yahoo? I say screw you blue, and your auntie too!

1 comment:

Chauncy Biggins said...

Hey, I followed your link and checked out your site. It was some sort of crap for gifted children. I denounce you! I say your comment has nothing to do with my post! I say you're just guilty of shameless self-promotion! Shplaaa!