Friday, December 09, 2005

Demystifying the Cult of 7G

I suppose you're wondering what the hell all this cult of 7G stuff means. I have thus far made no attempt at explaining it. I assure you, we are no cult in the strictest sense of the word. It all goes back to 1997, when yours truly was a lowly Burger King employee. I worked at the same store as my older brother and several of his friends. In the back of the store, next to where we stacked up the fry baskets, was a little nook that we employees would sneak into to hide from our supervisors and eat our ill-gotten hershey's chocolate pies (working around all that food while hungry was torture most foul!). In that little fortress of solitude, was an apparent alter to some strange deity named 7G. Someone had taken a 7 and a G from our sign and taped them to the wall. Had this place not been closed down a few years ago, I imagine the alter would still be standing. Know this, mortals! G is the 7th letter of the alphabet! and 7 is a mystical number of much power and significance! Attempt to deny the boundless power of the mighty 7G and embrace your destruction! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

No comments: