Thursday, September 22, 2005

Watchblog can suck my Wang!

Chauncy Biggins, the beloved editor of the Cult of 7G has been banned from posting comments on WatchBlog, a site that has a section devoted to Republicans and Conservatives. Oddly enough, the comment section is invariably an echo chamber for liberals. I always wondered why. But now I realize, that conservatives get banned from commenting there. They look for the slightest infraction to do this, ensuring that all you get is liberal viewpoints. Here's the thread where they banned me:
Shitty Ass Stupid Faggot Blog See, now that's name-calling. They accused me of attacking the messenger and not the message. I accuse them of selective enforcement. You decide for yourselves.
In closing, I'll say this to the managing editor of Watchblog. Fuck you, you pencil-dicked weasle piece of shit, and the horse you fucked on your way in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either Watchblog is down or they've blocked by host (mediacom) from logging on. I love screwing with pompus liberals who think that their shit doesn't stink. Keep up the good fight.

Oh, and to liberals who like to screw with people decide to send me any emails I do respond to those emails with mailwasher pro and you won't even get past the front door once you're blacklisted.

Chauncy Biggins said...

Eh. I wouldn't do that. Why blacklist liberals? They're harmless! Let them show their lunacy for all the world to see!