Thursday, March 17, 2005

Schiavo Case Moves to Congress

Wow. You know, my point I have to make here is just a side note of the story. I just want to say how really amazing it is to have the legislative branch step in and do something, and it didn't take months to do it. I don't know if I'm proud or scared. I mean, how quickly could they pass a couple of bills and not have anyone know about it or put a couple of amendments on said bills. We need a party to replace the democrats that have a little more brains so we don't end up with a one party system, and fast.

1 comment:

Chauncy Biggins said...

My sentiment exactly. I think the real reason why the Democratic party has become so loony and shrill is because they were secure in their majority rule for 30 years. They were living in an echo-chamber because the republicans had been licking their wounds ever since Nixon, and offered no real competition. We do not benefit from one party rule, no matter what party it is.